Gemini's Kingdom
The Forum Administrator requires all members and guests to Login/Register prior to using these boards. Please compolete our brief registration procedure, or login using your user name and password.

Thank you, and welcome to the Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gemini's Kingdom
The Forum Administrator requires all members and guests to Login/Register prior to using these boards. Please compolete our brief registration procedure, or login using your user name and password.

Thank you, and welcome to the Kingdom!
Gemini's Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

insights to tboneage

Go down

insights to tboneage Empty insights to tboneage

Post  tboneage Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:19 pm

As a young ruler I found it impossible to govern a people who do not share the same convictions as myself. I realized that some new structure and balance must be what is nessesary for my people to thrive. For this cause I humbly requested the permission to join my people to the Land of Gemini. The King Merlinus was gracious and allowed me and my people to become apart of his kingdom that will allow my people to thrive and live in harmony. For this cause I pledge my loyalty to King Merlinus, and will defend this land for my people! "To the last man, and to the last round we will answer the call of duty!" btb, yltd. Tboneage.

tboneage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum