Gemini's Kingdom
The Forum Administrator requires all members and guests to Login/Register prior to using these boards. Please compolete our brief registration procedure, or login using your user name and password.

Thank you, and welcome to the Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gemini's Kingdom
The Forum Administrator requires all members and guests to Login/Register prior to using these boards. Please compolete our brief registration procedure, or login using your user name and password.

Thank you, and welcome to the Kingdom!
Gemini's Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets of mathius

2 posters

Go down

Secrets of mathius Empty Secrets of mathius

Post  Mathius Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:58 pm

I have wondered about for years in search for a king. It has been over 10years since the death of nation genisis. So I have built up a nation far greater than any nation in the world. With the help of my king merlinus, and all of my comrades, together we have created our nation that stands for justice and war, it is Gemini. My brothers and I will clinse the nations around us. Together with all power we will forge the brotherhood.
"in peace we are dominant, in war we are victorious."
Btb,yltd
Mathius

Mathius
Crown Prince
Crown Prince

Personal Lineage
Recruited By:
Kingdom Position:

Back to top Go down

Secrets of mathius Empty Welcome, Crown Prince Mathius!

Post  Admin Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:30 am

Because of your kindness, gentle spirit, helpful nature, and demonstrated loyalty and bravery, you have become, quite happily for me, my Vice Regent, and Heir to my Throne. You have become my closest Councillolr, and a most dear friend. May we, together, lead our nations to become an Empire that will last throughout the ages. Always, together. There are already those joining us who will become great among us, and among the nations. Also, it will be much and many awesomes!

BtB! YLtD!

M
Admin
Admin
Admin

Personal Lineage
Recruited By: Mathius
Kingdom Position: Ruler

https://geminikingdom.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum