Gemini's Kingdom
The Forum Administrator requires all members and guests to Login/Register prior to using these boards. Please compolete our brief registration procedure, or login using your user name and password.

Thank you, and welcome to the Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gemini's Kingdom
The Forum Administrator requires all members and guests to Login/Register prior to using these boards. Please compolete our brief registration procedure, or login using your user name and password.

Thank you, and welcome to the Kingdom!
Gemini's Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Character, Strikerx14

2 posters

Go down

My Character, Strikerx14 Empty My Character, Strikerx14

Post  strikerx14 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Hello! My name is Strikerx14. I am a great warrior in search for revenge of my evil, mystical twin brother, Artimus. I have searched for 23 years, recruiting many bands of thieves and barbarous tribes. I soon managed to get my barbarous band a name for themselves. Mattalec! But, back to myself. I am of a young age of 35. I feel that I am a strong warrior of honor. I am a great military leader. And soon my clan grew to a town and then to a nation! My people became desperate for a great king. I soon turned to the advice of my great and mighty friend, Mathius. He told me of his story and of how his people wanted not only a strong dictator, but a great king. He told me of the great king of Gemini. And that is my story of how I stumbled upon you, my great king. Cool

strikerx14

Personal Lineage
Recruited By:
Kingdom Position:

Back to top Go down

My Character, Strikerx14 Empty Till the death

Post  Mathius Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:17 am

We must not let our king down whatsoever.we will fight for what is right. And die with him in battle.
Btb,yltd
Mathius

Mathius
Crown Prince
Crown Prince

Personal Lineage
Recruited By:
Kingdom Position:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum