Gemini's Kingdom
The Forum Administrator requires all members and guests to Login/Register prior to using these boards. Please compolete our brief registration procedure, or login using your user name and password.

Thank you, and welcome to the Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gemini's Kingdom
The Forum Administrator requires all members and guests to Login/Register prior to using these boards. Please compolete our brief registration procedure, or login using your user name and password.

Thank you, and welcome to the Kingdom!
Gemini's Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My Kingdom!

Go down

Welcome To My Kingdom! Empty Welcome To My Kingdom!

Post  Admin Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Huzzahs and Salutations, my Loyal Subjects!

I am Merlinus, or as I am known by my official title, HRH Merlinus, King of Gemini. The name of the Region is, as you may well have guessed, taken from the astrological sign of "The Twins".

I have been playing NS for about 3 years solid now, with some additional time previous, just kind of spotty.

I have created nations, regions, blocs, and Empires previously in the game, and am pretty good at it. I have been a strong member of the World Assembly, having written, proposed, and passed legislation in both the General Assembly and the Security Council. I have established relations with some of the newest, smallest, and some of the largest and oldest regions in the game. But, I am swtill leaning, for there is much to know about NationStates.

I formed Genesis, with my Vice Regent, Crown Prince of the Kingdom HRH Mathius, to return to the game with a new regional concept. I want to help new players learn, and master the game in a safe environment, away from the raiders who would gobble up nations like popcorn if given a chance. The new concept became known as Gemini, or "The Twins". New players pair up to join the Region, or they get paired up with another member nation, to learn and master the game, create our future glorious history, become friends, and have tons of fun--together.

I hope all this, and much more will be true for you while you are here. If I can help you in any way, please feel free to PM me and I will do all I can to help you succeed in this game. You can also ask Mathius for any help you need. We are twins, you see. If he doesn't know the answer (I'll be surprised), or is not sure, he will let me know and I will help you sort it out.

BtB, YLtD!

M

Now, it's your turn. lntroduce yourself to the Kingdom! To do that, just start a new topic here, in this Forum, and let us know about you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Personal Lineage
Recruited By: Mathius
Kingdom Position: Ruler

https://geminikingdom.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down